• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Question How to post at promotion area

Viridis Gameplay

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Do I have to create 20 post before I get a badge or something, to post at the promotion area?

I have already submitted the required screen shot.

kitchen c/o ammama

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Yes, you need the form badge for posting in promotion Area and I see that you got your badge ( refer snap) .

You should hence be able to post in Promotion Area.

1605176810763.png

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Yes, you need the form badge for posting in promotion Area and I see that you got your badge ( refer snap) .

You should hence be able to post in Promotion Area.

View attachment 8098
You also need Mod approval. This is to make sure people aren't just spamming 20 posts to gain access. So make sure you post meaningful content that contributes to the community.

Reactions: XenoBubbaGaming

imabz13

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Am i allowed too to post in the promotion area? i mean am i now eligible or maybe not yet?

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
The requirements are already explained in "how to unlock the promotion area" https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/22620/ you need to read the WHOLE post, you might miss some requirements if you don't read it properly.
You need enough quality posts outside of promotion to be able to post. The point of this forum isn't JUST to promote your videos, we want to know more about you as a community member which is why we rather have regular members who post because they want to be part of the community, not just to self promote, post some videos then go away.