• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Speedpaints, Gacha life fandoms and drawing tutorials(sometimes)

cinnamon hedgehog

User name: cinnamon hedgehog
Title of introduction: Speedpaints, Gacha life fandoms and drawing tutorials(sometimes)
Your name/ Alias: Well my real name is Jade (cant say my last name) but you can call me guys cinnamon
Where are you from? Philippines
How did you find TubeBuddy? in youtube that i want to search that how to get viewers or subscribers to be honest then this youtuber said(idk his name sorry ;( ) that TubeBuddy will help us to know us better.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Well i thought its a good idea to look something new for my channel but i want to see people who's kinda look like me and if it does i would like to be friends with them and share our interests about ourselves
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: my goals is to get 60,000 subscribers to help my mom from her work (shes a calling center agent) and my family too and to become animator someday even i was young :) and to befriend my favorite youtubers and about....my mom...she was trying her best to earn money to survive and especially my grandma... i love them both so thats why im here to help them even pandemic.
How frequently do you upload? weekly or monthly i think because its depends of what video i make
What are your hobbies? drawing, reading manga or comics such as webtoon or etc, watching anime or videos on youtube, playing UNO cards, playing badminton and making cute designs on gacha especially my favorite characters
What is your biggest dream? to become "ANIMATOR"!!! ///0w0///
YouTube Channel Link: UCIX9JFItK9IGX80lxMnZnpA

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hello and welcome. Each board has stickied/pinned posts that make a good first-read. Lots of answers to the most frequent questions.

It's worth taking a moment to read the forum rules and FAQ. The details on how to get access to all of the boards is there: