• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Drawing speedpaint, Gacha life even fandoms i should make and etc

Cinnamonhedgehog

Subscriber Goal
User name: Cinnamonhedgehog
Title of introduction: Drawing speedpaint, Gacha life and etc
Your name/ Alias: Cinnamonhedgehog
Where are you from? Philippines
How did you find TubeBuddy? From youtube that i want to find how to get viewers or get audience attention and then theres a youtuber said TubeBuddy help them to make their youtube channel grow
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Well i want to make myself enjoy from making gacha life stories or even drawing i supposed to do in my channnel and i want to show people one of my drawings☺️☺️
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Well i want to make my audience entertainment of course but depends on what content i should make and i want myself free as a bird to do what i want of my channel most especially drawing what i want
How frequently do you upload? I think i would upload this weekly if i have school
What are your hobbies? Drawing, making gacha life characters, playing UNO cards, reading manga or comics and watching anime, cartoons or any videos on youtube
What is your biggest dream? To become an animator!!!
YouTube Channel Link: UCIX9JFItK9IGX80lxMnZnpA

kitchen c/o ammama

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hi ! Welcome to the Community ! A Good Intro !!!!

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section .

All the Best for your journey ahead!

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hello and welcome. Each board has stickied/pinned posts that make a good first-read. Lots of answers to the most frequent questions.

Etypical

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hey Cinnamonhedgehog, welcome to the forums! Tubebuddy is definitely a useful tool that can help you grow on YouTube, and these forums are a great place to learn how to do that too. Best of luck with your channel :blush:

Darrenowain

TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
Hi and Welcome, hopefully you can learn loads of vital information from all the forums to help you with your channel.