• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Declined Sports channel dropdown?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ApertureBMX

Hi everyone. I was about to write a post in the introductions forum to introduce myself, but I noticed in the dropdown for channel type, "Sports Channel" isn't there! Is there any chance that could be added, please? Thanks!

Reactions: IanDominicTV

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Hi everyone. I was about to write a post in the introductions forum to introduce myself, but I noticed in the dropdown for channel type, "Sports Channel" isn't there! Is there any chance that could be added, please? Thanks!

As much as I think this would be a good addition to the Introduction Sub-Forum where people can use Sports Tag for their channel while making the thread, I do believe that we can consider Sports Channel as an Entertainment channel and can use the Entertainment Drop-down for the same.

However, I will discuss this with Staff and will revert on this in the next 24-48 hours.

Being said this, this suggestion is under review.

//Under-review.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Heya!

After discussing this with staff members, we've agreed that Entertainment Dropdown can be used for those channels which are in Sports Niche.

Being said this, I will reject this suggestion.

Thank you so much for suggesting and sharing your ideas with us, it really means a lot. Unfortunately, at this point, this suggestion can't be implemented.

//Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.