• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel INTRODUCTION Hey Guys

Banothile

Subscriber Goal
User name: Banothile
Title of introduction: INTRODUCTION Hey Guys
Your name/ Alias: Banothile Ndadane
Where are you from? Durban
How did you find TubeBuddy? Very Helpful now I'm hoping
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Definitely To grow My Youtube
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To Get 1000 subscribers and 4000 hours and get monetized
How frequently do you upload? A week
What are your hobbies? To Do my business ,Cook and Research a lot mainly .I never get bored if thats the question .I'm bubbly friendly soul who loves working with People
What is your biggest dream? My Biggest Dream is to live a financially Free life and Live life in my own terms !!Be the best Photographer Too and Own my own Business
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT2w7eOVO5DQjByWgAiw3JQ

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hello and welcome. Each board has stickied/pinned posts that make a good first-read. Lots of answers to the most frequent questions.

It's worth taking a moment to read the forum rules and FAQ. The details on how to get access to all of the boards is there:

You will also note an "error" at the bottom of your post. Here is how to fix that:

Darrenowain

TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
Hello and welcome to the forums, hopefully you can gain some good knowledge through the forums, like I am, hopefully your channel can grow for you, I'm sure if you use the forums it'll help you.