• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Community Channel Say Hello to Cute Dog Vlog - LEOLAND

Leoland

Subscriber Goal
User name: Leoland
Title of introduction: Say Hello to Cute Dog Vlog - LEOLAND
Your name/ Alias: LEOLAND
Where are you from? Canada
How did you find TubeBuddy? Youtuber recommendation
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I would like to grow my channel
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to raise awareness about the responsibility of owning a dog and hopefully support dog rescue shelters one day if I do get monetized! I would also like to share some tips and connect with current and future dog owners :)
How frequently do you upload? weekly
What are your hobbies? Playing fetch, sleeping, napping, eating
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtK5Gppxmv96ntptmliZ5xA

Etypical

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hey Leoland, welcome to the forums! This is a great place to learn about strategies to grow on YouTube. That's wonderful that you want to share your knowledge and support dog rescue shelters! I'm sure you'll have a huge positive impact on people. Best of luck with your channel :)
(Also, Leo is super adorable! I might be getting an Australian labradoodle soon :grinning:)

Reactions: Leoland

Darrenowain

TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
Hi and welcome to the forums, hopefully you can gain some good knowledge through the forums, hopefully your channel can grow for you, i'm sure the forums will help you.

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hello and welcome. Each board has stickied/pinned posts that make a good first-read. Lots of answers to the most frequent questions.

You will also note an "error" at the bottom of your post. Here is how to fix that:

OP
OP
Leoland

Leoland

Subscriber Goal
Hey Leoland, welcome to the forums! This is a great place to learn about strategies to grow on YouTube. That's wonderful that you want to share your knowledge and support dog rescue shelters! I'm sure you'll have a huge positive impact on people. Best of luck with your channel :)
(Also, Leo is super adorable! I might be getting an Australian labradoodle soon :grinning:)
Thank you so much for visiting and your kind words! Australian labradoodles have the best temperament and they make a great companion :)

• Love
Reactions: Etypical
OP
OP
Leoland

Leoland

Subscriber Goal
Hi and welcome to the forums, hopefully you can gain some good knowledge through the forums, hopefully your channel can grow for you, i'm sure the forums will help you.
Thank you! IΓÇÖm still learning a lot about youtube so I will definitely keep an eye out for tips on the forums!