• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question my subscriber reduced

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
It is normal for your subscriber count to fluctuate a bit, so I wouldn't worry about it as long as there wasn't a significant drop. If you go to analytics and see that people are unsubscribing on a specific video, then maybe you could look into that video to see what is up with that video to see if something specific might be causing it. But overall, it is normal for your subscriber count to fluctuate a bit especially early on. As your channel grows bigger, you won't notice those few subscribers unsubscribing as much because more people will continue to subscribe with time and efforts.

goldfries

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Mine dropped a bit too a few days ago but on the grand scheme of things it's not hurting the growth.

Probably some dead account got removed.

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
There are many many reasons for losing subscribers. I wouldn't worry about it unless it's a consistent thing. If your subscriber loss is consistent then it's perhaps your content that needs improving.

Another important element that you need to be honest about... Have you partaken in sub trading? the old "sub for sub"? because if you have, that's also why you're seeing a sub drop.