• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel communicate martial arts to everyone

yamato

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
User name: yamato
Title of introduction: communicate martial arts to everyone
Your name/ Alias: yamato
Where are you from? I'm from Japan
How did you find TubeBuddy? I happened to find it
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to become famous on YouTube and spread martial arts all over the world
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to make martial arts students all over the world. I want to create 10000 subscribers
How frequently do you upload? 2 videos per month
What are your hobbies? Martial arts training
What is your biggest dream? My dream is to become famous as a martial artist
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCryOp5YUl4cjCDWyB1XGoAA?view_as=subscriber

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hello and welcome. Each board has stickied/pinned posts that make a good first-read. Lots of answers to the most frequent questions.

It's worth taking a moment to read the forum rules and FAQ. The details on how to get access to all of the boards is there:

Reactions: yamato

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: yamato
Title of introduction: communicate martial arts to everyone
Your name/ Alias: yamato
Where are you from? I'm from Japan
How did you find TubeBuddy? I happened to find it
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to become famous on YouTube and spread martial arts all over the world
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to make martial arts students all over the world. I want to create 10000 subscribers
How frequently do you upload? 2 videos per month
What are your hobbies? Martial arts training
What is your biggest dream? My dream is to become famous as a martial artist
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCryOp5YUl4cjCDWyB1XGoAA?view_as=subscriber

Welcome to the forums Yamato! We're happy to have you here! I Know that @blackbeltsecrets might have a shared interest in your hobby!

If you need anything don't hesitate to ask!

Reactions: yamato