• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel THE RajaN

11jrneynp

User name: 11jrneynp
Title of introduction: THE RajaN
Your name/ Alias: THE RajaN
Where are you from? Nepal
How did you find TubeBuddy? Tubebuddy is like the first love for me in the field of youtube. I find it via a twitter post of TubeBuddy describing its feature and from that day it has been already 3year, I am using it. As I am unable to buy any plan due to the unavailability of the card system in our country but I am happy with its free feature too.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I thought I can get more information from this forum and i can share my problem and overcome all those.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: my goal is to serve my video to more audience and make sure everybody gets to know about my channel and my content
How frequently do you upload? I usually post the video once the month but i will reduced it to one in a week. I generally post the travel video where we go and spend our quality time.
What are your hobbies? My hobbies is to capture video and let more people know about that place.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to be a data scientist as I am CS student and to work at Disney.
YouTube Channel Link: youtube.com/c/11jrneynp

Last edited:

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hello and welcome. Each board has stickied/pinned posts that make a good first-read. Lots of answers to the most frequent questions.

It's worth taking a moment to read the forum rules and FAQ. The details on how to get access to all of the boards is there:

You will also note an "error" at the bottom of your post. Here is how to fix that:

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @11jrneynp, welcome to our community. I'm glad you were able to find us on Twitter which lead you to our awesome forums full of great ideas and tips for you to check out.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.

If you want to fix your YouTube button go to your account details and search for the YouTube section in the image below and simply put your channel ID only.

164-Account-details-TubeBuddy-Forums.png

fproject

TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
halo 11jrneynp selamat datang di forum segera perbaiki id saluran Anda untuk mendapatkan lencana