• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

How-To Channel I'm a passionate cook that wants to share the love of food with the world!

MANUELJARAGONS

TubeBuddy User
www.manueljaragons.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: MANUELJARAGONS
Title of introduction: I'm a passionate cook that wants to share the love of food with the world!
Your name/ Alias: Manu!
Where are you from? Colombia
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found out about TubeBuddy through my company. They use it to optimize their videos.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I am an avid consumer of knowledge, I love to learn from others, share my ideas and experiences, and most of all enjoy building a community! It's amazing what we can create together when doing it from a place of joy and caring.

My YouTube Channel is in diapers, I have yet to post my first video. I have done some videos and posted them on Facebook watch, so I know I can do it. But this community will be that extra encouragement I know I love to have.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I am a cook and it is my dream to show people cooking is easy, fun and enriching. Teaching is one of my passions, and showcasing the world through food is amazing. So many things can be experienced in a bite, culture, family, love, tradition!

One thing I set myself to do is to create content in my native language: Spanish basically because I have noticed there is a gap of information there. We find so much stuff in English; there is a lot of world-known chefs that have their own channels on YouTube. But when researching the same in Spanish, there isn't as much and Spanish is the third most spoken language in the world! I chose to do my content in Spanish for that reason. Besides, I am proud of my Native language :p
How frequently do you upload? I have set myself a goal to post one video recipe tutorial weekly.
What are your hobbies? I do CrossFit, write on my self posted blog (another project that I aim to link with my channel too), I love love love baking bread and reading about fermentation. I sometimes play Guild Wars (1 and 2).
What is your biggest dream? Right now my dream is to become a thought leader in my industry (Hospitality) and be regarded as a food influencer
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UC3ss8XNGEfmezkLuC9tlK0A

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome! I have spent quite a bit of time in Bogota and Medellín and have great affection for your country!

Each board has stickied/pinned posts that make a good first-read. Lots of answers to the most frequent questions.

It's worth taking a moment to read the forum rules and FAQ. The details on how to get access to all of the boards is there:

• Love
Reactions: MANUELJARAGONS

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
You have been to Colombia!!! That's awesome! I'm so happy you liked it :D

Definitely will be checking out the pinned posts on the forums!
I was just in Bogota last year. Had to look, it was April. I always go to Andrés Carne de Res when I'm there. But love the street food as well. Arepas are always tasty! And don't get me started on aguardiente... or a nice refajo...