• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Comedy Channel New french

molvez

Subscriber Goal
User name: molvez
Title of introduction: New french
Your name/ Alias: Molvez
Where are you from? France
How did you find TubeBuddy? google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? i need help and tips for my channel
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: make it my job
How frequently do you upload? weekly (1-2)
What are your hobbies? wine, food, music, cinema & laugh
What is your biggest dream? make a living with youtube
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMayarRHDkgjqVEsO2QNazw

Hello my name is pierre, im french and I want to share my channel with you, dont hesitate to come and advise me, and help me in this endeavor.
I don't speak .. I don't speak English well, you know if you've seen my video, I hesitate between creating a channel in French or in English, I opt for English, and suddenly I want to learn quickly to be able to carry on a normal conversation without it being a problem for the viewers.

In my channel I would like to make videos of anything and everything and especially entertainment, hence my video or I do what the comments ask me.
I also want to put videos where I talk about wines, food, France in general, but also games (a little)
And finally, I want to learn to speak fluent English and therefore study and film myself, like a challenge with an exam at the end :)

ps: I bought a camera, and a microphone, they arrive by parcel. I dread this time because I will not be comfortable and I don't speak English very well, so if you have any advice.

I would be happy to talk to you.
Thanks bye :)

Last edited by a moderator:

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Well your English is better than my French, welcome!

Each board has stickied/pinned posts that make a good first-read. Lots of answers to the most frequent questions.

It's worth taking a moment to read the forum rules and FAQ. The details on how to get access to all of the boards is there:

You will also note an "error" at the bottom of your post. Here is how to fix that: