• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Fun Lets plays!

Astrophel Vlad

User name: Astrophel Vlad
Title of introduction: Fun Lets plays! - Well I'm trying my best :(
Your name/ Alias: AV
Where are you from? Shhh! Secret!
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To share my work and see others work, find my community, help people out and learn everything in between
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I'd like to reach a point where I could feed myself (not JUST through youtube) and provide the needy with help and money.
How frequently do you upload? Almost daily
What are your hobbies?
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChFEBtIp4LuAuVPHoPHYwyg?view_as=subscriber

Last edited:

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hello and welcome. Each board has stickied/pinned posts that make a good first-read. Lots of answers to the most frequent questions.

It's worth taking a moment to read the forum rules and FAQ. The details on how to get access to all of the boards is there:

OP
OP
Astrophel Vlad

Astrophel Vlad

Hello and welcome. Each board has stickied/pinned posts that make a good first-read. Lots of answers to the most frequent questions.

It's worth taking a moment to read the forum rules and FAQ. The details on how to get access to all of the boards is there:
I'm sorry, is my post not along the lines of terms of service? Or are you asking me to better try in a different section?
Thank you for your input!

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
I'm sorry, is my post not along the lines of terms of service? Or are you asking me to better try in a different section?
Thank you for your input!
Just information.

Usually the first post we see from most new members of the community is are questions about access to the promotions or feedback forum. The instructions for that access are in the forum rules so many of us try and make sure new members see that information.

OP
OP
Astrophel Vlad

Astrophel Vlad

Just information.

Usually the first post we see from most new members of the community is are questions about access to the promotions or feedback forum. The instructions for that access are in the forum rules so many of us try and make sure new members see that information.
Gotcha!
Thank you!

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @Astrophel Vlad, welcome to our community. We have some great ideas and tips that can help grow your channel if you look around and check out our member posts.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.