• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Laid-back

Gaminglover2454

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
User name: Gaminglover2454
Title of introduction: Laid-back
Your name/ Alias: Thomas
Where are you from? South Carolina
How did you find TubeBuddy? On YouTube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Make some friends and try and grow my channel, still learning, and want to learn more
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Would like to get more subscribers, just started, not sure what to do
How frequently do you upload? I upload just about every day and live stream often
What are your hobbies? Working on my car and playing call of duty modern warfare
What is your biggest dream? Hopefully one day to hit 1000 subs, long way away
YouTube Channel Link: offbeat-hunter5

fproject

TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
User name: Gaminglover2454
Title of introduction: Laid-back
Your name/ Alias: Thomas
Where are you from? South Carolina
How did you find TubeBuddy? On YouTube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Make some friends and try and grow my channel, still learning, and want to learn more
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Would like to get more subscribers, just started, not sure what to do
How frequently do you upload? I upload just about every day and live stream often
What are your hobbies? Working on my car and playing call of duty modern warfare
What is your biggest dream? Hopefully one day to hit 1000 subs, long way away
YouTube Channel Link: offbeat-hunter5

hi friends, fix your channel id, just link the channel id not your channel name, fix this immediately to get a badge

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hello and welcome. Each board has stickied/pinned posts that make a good first-read. Lots of answers to the most frequent questions.

It's worth taking a moment to read the forum rules and FAQ. The details on how to get access to all of the boards is there:

You will also note an "error" at the bottom of your post. Here is how to fix that:

Darrenowain

TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
Hi and welcome to the forums, hopefully you can gain some good knowledge through the forums, hopefully your channel can grow for you.