• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Hello fellow weebs

Hai Erimakishigi

User name: Hai Erimakishigi
Title of introduction: Hello fellow weebs
Your name/ Alias: Hai Erimakishigi
Where are you from? Malaysia
How did you find TubeBuddy? From my friend, he is also a YouTuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? My friend said this can make money easier. So I decided to make it!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to make money for a living. Also I want to save for buying anime merchandise such as figures, blu Ray, manga and more.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Watch anime, read manga, play anime games. Sonetimes I made Lo-fi song
What is your biggest dream? Being a successful YouTuber with anime content . I want Otakus and Weebs know me that I made an anime content on my YouTube. And I really wanted to earn money for a living and buying anime merchandise. This is one of the biggest dream in my life
YouTube Channel Link: UCRH7Jh1XIGr2NWzFZcRJGtA

Last edited:

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hello and welcome. Each board has stickied/pinned posts that make a good first-read. Lots of answers to the most frequent questions.

It's worth taking a moment to read the forum rules and FAQ. The details on how to get access to all of the boards is there:

You will also note an "error" at the bottom of your post. Here is how to fix that: