• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Get to know a little about me

AmeliaB

User name: AmeliaB
Title of introduction: Get to know a little about me
Your name/ Alias: Amelia
Where are you from? Georgia
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy from a youtuber.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined because I felt itΓÇÖll be helpful for me and also since iΓÇÖm young and in need of guidance and it seems like a nice community.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I honestly want to make people smile and make people happy so they wonΓÇÖt be so sad or down. Also to get to a subscriber milestone.
How frequently do you upload? IΓÇÖm going to try to upload daily
What are your hobbies? I run track I also like acting and dancing
What is your biggest dream? To make people smile and be helpful to other people and make it somewhere in life.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw88JD8KYw-J3FQGzgy4ttw

Etypical

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hey Amelia, welcome to the forums! That's awesome that you aim to make people smile with your content. As a young YouTube creator, I've found this community really nice as well as helpful, so hopefully it'll help you too. There are plenty of knowledgeable people here who are happy to share their tips, advice, and strategies. Good luck with your channel, I'm sure it'll be great :)

Reactions: Ria Maria

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hello and welcome. Each board has stickied/pinned posts that make a good first-read. Lots of answers to the most frequent questions.

It's worth taking a moment to read the forum rules and FAQ. The details on how to get access to all of the boards is there:

You will also note an "error" at the bottom of your post. Here is how to fix that: