• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Clarification on the 'excellent' in 'optimization strenght' of keyword explorer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maryjane

knowyouareearth.com
Subscriber Goal
If it says "excellent" in the "optimization strenght" part of keyword explorer, does it mean it is an excellent keyword for me to use, OR that the competition has excellently optimised this keyword already and it is therefore harder for me to compete against?

Reactions: Yilk81

Jbrame

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
It think it means youΓÇÖre good to go with that keyword. I hit a few of those but not sure I have seen a difference. In my experience so far it still comes down how often that keyword is searched and the YouTube algorithm to show that thumbnail. Example I have seen a keyword be excellent but then YouTube only suggest my video a handful of times over the last 28 days.

wendylitteral

If it says "excellent" in the "optimization strenght" part of keyword explorer, does it mean it is an excellent keyword for me to use, OR that the competition has excellently optimized this keyword already and it is therefore harder for me to compete against?

Thank you!!! I kept going back and forth with what the heck that meant. I probably watched 5 TubeBuddy videos and nothing addressed this directly. Thank you for asking the question!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.