• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

How-To Channel Cooking channel for local and unique recipes

Fleurdwi Cooking

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
User name: Fleurdwi Cooking
Title of introduction: Cooking channel for local and unique recipes
Your name/ Alias: Fleurdwi Cooking
Where are you from? Bali
How did you find TubeBuddy? Via Google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I was browsing around the Tubebuddy dashboard
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Make cooking videos and show different places, cultures, and food. I hope that the people viewing my videos enjoy them and would like to come back weekly for new videos and share them as well.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Cooking, gardening and watching videos on Youtube,
What is your biggest dream? I will reveal this at a later moment when I reach a certain views and/or subscribers
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi4cnfo5g2PPJS_VuiJEsWA

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @Fleurdwi Cooking, welcome to our community. We appreciate you joining us here on our forums. Cooking channels are always great channels to have around. I love food. :)

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome!

There are stickied/pinned posts at the top of each board. They are typically threads covering frequent questions as well as interesting and inspirational threads. They make a god starting point to learn about the community and TubeBuddy!

kitchen c/o ammama

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hi ! Welcome to the Community !

I also have Cooking Channel !!! All the Best for your journey ahead !