• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Suggestion Adding hashtags via TubeBuddy

SoyManuelMedina

TubeBuddy User
Can we have a way to add hashtags to the description using TubeBuddy? Just like tags, it should be helpful.

Also another idea: to have a clipboard of our most used hashtags, so we can just click on them instead of typing them every time we post.

Reactions: videosforkids

fproject

TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
[QUOTE = "SoyManuelMedina, pos: 107526, anggota: 45568"]
Bisakah kita memiliki cara untuk menambahkan hashtag ke deskripsi menggunakan TubeBuddy? Sama seperti tag, itu harus membantu.

Juga ide lain: memiliki clipboard dari hashtag yang paling sering kita gunakan, jadi kita cukup mengkliknya daripada mengetiknya setiap kali kita memposting.
[/KUTIPAN]
Coba gunakan lisensi Anda di sana. Anda dapat melihat perencana tag untuk tag yang sering digunakan akan muncul di sana. aku pikir begitu

Reactions: videosforkids
OP
OP
SoyManuelMedina

SoyManuelMedina

TubeBuddy User
[QUOTE = "SoyManuelMedina, pos: 107526, anggota: 45568"]
Bisakah kita memiliki cara untuk menambahkan hashtag ke deskripsi menggunakan TubeBuddy? Sama seperti tag, itu harus membantu.

Juga ide lain: memiliki clipboard dari hashtag yang paling sering kita gunakan, jadi kita cukup mengkliknya daripada mengetiknya setiap kali kita memposting.
[/KUTIPAN]
Coba gunakan lisensi Anda di sana. Anda dapat melihat perencana tag untuk tag yang sering digunakan akan muncul di sana. aku pikir begitu
Yes, but I mean the hashtags, not the normal tags.

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
hashtags that show up in the area of the title are added via the video descriptions (I usually add mine right down the bottom) and seems it's a feature in the descriptions, the best tool for the job would be the find and replace tool
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mU9tahNRVgE

I use it when I want to change a contact detail, but you could also use it to add a hashtag. I'd use it to add a hashtag of my own channel name to all my videos. Although it won't tell you which videos already have hashtags in them, if you want to add your channel name as a hashtag to your videos, it would be the best tool for the job.

Reactions: SoyManuelMedina