• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Hi my name is Jeremy and I like playing games on YouTube and putting random videos. I'm 17 years old. I play a lot of Fortnite (even though I'm not up

Cool One

Subscriber Goal
User name: Cool One
Title of introduction: Hi my name is Jeremy and I like playing games on YouTube and putting random videos. I'm 17 years old. I play a lot of Fortnite (even though I'm not uploading it anymore) and Among Us and Fall Guys and Minecraft or I might post some other videos so expect a lot of my videos in the future.:)
Your name/ Alias: Jeremy Kyei-Boahen
Where are you from? Canada (Moved from The US in 2007)
How did you find TubeBuddy? How did you find TubeBuddy? From A YouTuber and a friend of mine that I have spoken to for a year
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Features and Statistics of my channel and other channels
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To grow a certain fan base that would love to watch
How frequently do you upload? Around once or twice a week (could be once a month at times)
What are your hobbies? What are your hobbies? I love editing and creating videos for my small fan base. I also sometimes enjoy talking to my friends online and hanging out with my family
What is your biggest dream? What is your biggest dream? My dream is to be a person that would make someone's day by entertaining them by uploading funny content
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz8WzMYtHOKn1Hygxee1tBg/about?view_as=subscriber

Last edited:

Etypical

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hey Jeremy, welcome to the forums! That's a great dream, it's so nice that you're focused on making someone's day with your content rather than getting a specific number of subscribers. Good luck with your channel :)

• Love
Reactions: Cool One and mhamd

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hello and welcome. Each board has stickied/pinned posts that make a good first-read. Lots of answers to the most frequent questions.

It's worth taking a moment to read the forum rules and FAQ. The details on how to get access to all of the boards is there:

You will also note an "error" at the bottom of your post. Here is how to fix that:

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @Cool One, welcome to our community. I'm glad your friend was able to guide you to us for some amazing ideas and tips to help grow your channels.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.

If you want to fix your YouTube button go to your account details and search for the YouTube section in the image below and simply put your channel ID only.

164-Account-details-TubeBuddy-Forums.png

OP
OP
Cool One

Cool One

Subscriber Goal
Hello, Etypical! It's nice to hear that from you! By the way, I just uploaded a video right now! Be sure you check out and subscribe to my channel and turn on post notifications so that you don't miss any upload.
View: https://youtu.be/bTQqjzsVU7o

fproject

TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
halo jeremy, selamat datang di forum!

perbaiki id saluran Anda untuk mendapatkan lencana

fproject

TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
[QUOTE = "Cool One, pos: 107624, anggota: 51436"]
Halo, Etypical! Senang mendengarnya dari Anda! Ngomong-ngomong, saya baru mengupload video sekarang! Pastikan Anda memeriksa dan berlangganan saluran saya dan mengaktifkan pemberitahuan posting sehingga Anda tidak melewatkan upload apa pun.
[MEDIA = youtube] bTQqjzsVU7o [/ MEDIA]
Lihat: https://youtu.be/bTQqjzsVU7o
[/KUTIPAN]

jika anda ingin melakukan promosi disini jangan lakukan di forum promotion area. Terima kasih

OP
OP
Cool One

Cool One

Subscriber Goal
Hello! I am not sure if you would watch gaming but you could check out my channel if you want! If you do check out my channel, it would be appreciated if you subscribe to my channel and turn on post notifications so that you don't miss any upload.
View: https://youtu.be/gKSak2zGT4k