• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Love watching and photographing anything with speed, as you can see from my channel, I especially love aviation.

Darrenowain

TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
User name: Darrenowain
Title of introduction: Love watching and photographing anything with speed, as you can see from my channel, I especially love aviation.
Your name/ Alias: Darren
Where are you from? Wales
How did you find TubeBuddy? I was recommended TubeBuddy by my mate who already uses it, I've also watched a lot of Youtube videos of successful YouTube channels like Nick Nimmin who recommends using it.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I've Joined the TubeBuddy forum to help gain some knowledge of fellow YouTube creators, and also, if i've got anything to share with you all, I will.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I'm a very enthusiastic person, filming or photographing aviation motivates me, I get such a thrill from it all, speed, noise etc. I would like my channel to be entertaining, for the people who view it and watch my videos.
It would be nice if I can produce decent video content, which will help my channel grow naturally. I definitely want to create videos for my channel that the audience hopefully will love to watch.
It will also be great to look back on my first few uploaded videos in the future and see the difference in quality, hopefully getting better with each video I upload, which would then encourage other people to visit my channel, and maybe help others to do the same.
How frequently do you upload? Would like to upload weekly, definitely monthly.
What are your hobbies? My hobbies are photography, as you can see from my channel, I love watching military jets, as well as photographing and videoing them, I follow all kinds of motor sport too, I especially like Moto GP, I've always had a need for speed, probably from growing up around, my bike mechanic dad.
I also love going for long walks with my family and our non stop Alaskan Malamute.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream would be to have a successful business in the forceable future, which will then hopefully help me provide a secure life for my family.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdfDqXkBlp2Q8PaYEJX7qSQ

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hello and welcome. Each board has stickied/pinned posts that make a good first-read. Lots of answers to the most frequent questions.

It's worth taking a moment to read the forum rules and FAQ. The details on how to get access to all of the boards is there:

You will also note an "error" at the bottom of your post. Here is how to fix that:

Reactions: Darrenowain

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @Darrenowain, welcome to our community. Thank you for joining us and bringing your interest and experience to our forums. I'm sure you'll find great stuff that can help you grow your channel and perhaps share things that can help others as well.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.

OP
OP
Darrenowain

Darrenowain

TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
Thank you, I appreciate you allowing me to join your community, i'm sure I'll gain some really good information from all the forums, really hope I can help others too.

Last edited: