• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Keyword Explorer: The importance of "# of videos in search results"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maryjane

knowyouareearth.com
Subscriber Goal
Is the goal to get 100/100 in keyword explorer?

Using the keyword "how to manage anxiety about the state of the world" I get 100/100 with 13.2M being the # of videos in search results.
With the keyword "how to manage anxiety about the climate", I get 72/100 with only 533K as the # of videos in search results.

I saw a video of Sunny Lenarduzzi who said: "when starting out it is more important to show the algorithm that you are the go-to person for a specific niche rather than necessarily get a lot of views, and should therefore aim for a keywords with search volume of 100-1000/month and # of videos in search results being less than 100,000/month".

In my case, for these keywords, (I am only seeing the results for # of videos in search results and not the # of searches per month).... following that advice, it would seem to me that the keyword with 72/100 is actually better for me because there is less competiton (533K) in the # of videos in search results than for the keyword with 100/100 (13.2M)

Hope that doesn't sound too complicated and very grateful for advice!! I am stuck on this!

Reactions: Al aoun

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
I think the way you are looking at this is smart. I think the easy answer is "get the highest score possible", but you are right that you may make decisions based on the individual elements and what you are trying to accomplish. There is a good video on the TubeBuddy channel that breaks down the score elements. Worth watching.

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
I think the way you are looking at this is smart. I think the easy answer is "get the highest score possible", but you are right that you may make decisions based on the individual elements and what you are trying to accomplish. There is a good video on the TubeBuddy channel that breaks down the score elements. Worth watching.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal

This is a great way to look at this and I've marked this the correct answer!

Reactions: Maryjane
OP
OP
M

Maryjane

knowyouareearth.com
Subscriber Goal
So for clarification, does it mean that if it says "excellent" in the "optimization strenght" part of keyword explorer, the "excellent" means it is excellent for me to use, OR that the competition has excellently optimised this keyword already and it is therefore harder for me to compete against? THANK YOUS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.