• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question copyright free songs

Cheche004

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I need copyright free songs for my youtube videos and dance covers. plz help me

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Search the intro thread for music channels. Many of the people posting here have music channels and provide it without copyright.

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I need copyright free songs for my youtube videos and dance covers. plz help me

Well, for starters YouTube has its own library of approved music you can use on your Youtube videos. They may not have the popular songs you hear on the radio but the music is pretty good.

Then you have TubeBuddy which, with a paid subscription, gives you access to the AudioHero library plus discounts for other copyright free music services like Epidemic Sound and Lickd. You could also look around for YouTube channels with copyright free music but I would be careful as some of these channels have music that is copyrighted even though they say it's copyright free due to either they illegally uploaded the music, mislabeled it or sometimes the rights to the music were purchased but the description on the song was never updated. You don't want to risk getting strikes because of these mistakes.

Hope that helps.

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
They request credit in the videos they are used in... and probably get some analytic info for their resumes but mostly it is a rare glimpse of generosity from the actual record producers.

enriketo2021

You can search on soundcloud.com just search for free copyright music EDM or HOUSE or whatever music you are looking for you will find right there and for free :)

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
At the beginning stage, you can't do much better than the YouTube audio library, and it's improving significantly month by month.

Sound cloud and collaborating with other musicians is also a great way to get music to use in your own channel, while giving a shoutout to other musicians. The issue there is you have to trust that the musician is the original creator and that they haven't used any copyrighted samples, so establishing a relationship with musicians is also important. You can also expand out to using licensing and things like Epidemic Sounds, but with Epidemic Sounds, you have to make sure you have a licence with them at the time you publish a video, so you have to pay monthly or yearly. This is why I always find the YouTube audio library the easiest and safest option to work with.

Screenshot (4295).png

EvaWar

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
www.evawar.com
Subscriber Goal
Depends on the style you looking for, but No Copyright Sounds has a good selection that can be used on YouTube with a credit.

Juanma

juanma.tube
Subscriber Goal
Lo bueno de usar la música de la biblioteca de YouTube es que, como es de ellos, ya la tienen registrada y les llevará menos tiempo verificar tus videos (especialmente los en vivo).

Kindred

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
There are also some independent content creators on YouTube who produce specific no copyright music and just put in instructions in their description box of what to do if you use their music. I do this sometimes if I really love the music

Tito Tim

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy Star
titotim.com
I had problems with too many sites music. I gave up and just use YT music library. Music is just for the background, and not that important. Being copyright free is important. The YT library is more than enough for my needs.

Naheed

Known Member
www.coupongot.com
Subscriber Goal
You can get copyright-free songs for your youtube videos and dance covers in the following places:
  • Free Music Archive
  • Youtube audio library
  • NCS Channel