• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel Nice to Meet You! I'm Eva!

evacamille

Subscriber Goal
User name: evacamille
Title of introduction: Nice to Meet You! I'm Eva!
Your name/ Alias: Eva
Where are you from? USA
How did you find TubeBuddy? Nick Nimmin
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Connecting with others and sharing the Youtube Growth journey!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Helping those suffering from PTSD and other severe mental illnesses and disorders.
How frequently do you upload? Bi-monthly
What are your hobbies? Reading, video games, dancing, acting
What is your biggest dream? To revitalize my hometown and create art therapy-focused wellness centers
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtziEpcgsy1DuWRj4_MEu3Q

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hello and welcome. Each board has stickied/pinned posts that make a good first-read. Lots of answers to the most frequent questions.

It's worth taking a moment to read the forum rules and FAQ. The details on how to get access to all of the boards is there:

Reactions: evacamille

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @evacamille, welcome to our community. I'm glad Nick Nimmin brought you to our doorsteps. He's an amazing YouTuber with amazing ideas and tips just like many of our members here.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.

Reactions: evacamille