• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

How-To Channel Tea loving Music Producer, sharing knowledge to help others be the best at what they do :)

KC Sounds

User name: KC Sounds
Title of introduction: Tea loving Music Producer, sharing knowledge to help others be the best at what they do :)
Your name/ Alias: KC
Where are you from? Originally from South East London
How did you find TubeBuddy? A YouTuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To be part of the Community, learn and share tips
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Like so many I'd love to do YouTube full time. I'm a creative being, and feel knowledge is to be shared - so this is perfcet for me
How frequently do you upload? Currently 2/3 times p/w
What are your hobbies? Music, Gym, Cooking
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link: http://www.youtube.com/c/KaceKCSoundsWise

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hello and welcome. Each board has stickied/pinned posts that make a good first-read. Lots of answers to the most frequent questions.

It's worth taking a moment to read the forum rules and FAQ. The details on how to get access to all of the boards is there:

Reactions: KC Sounds
OP
OP
KC Sounds

KC Sounds

Hello and welcome. Each board has stickied/pinned posts that make a good first-read. Lots of answers to the most frequent questions.

It's worth taking a moment to read the forum rules and FAQ. The details on how to get access to all of the boards is there:
Hi, thank you!

Sure, I'll take a look through.