• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Ayan Adeniyi Talking drum percussion world

MagicFinger

User name: Ayan Adeniyi
Title of introduction: Ayan Adeniyi Talking drum percussion world
Your name/ Alias: Magic Fingers
Where are you from? Nigeria
How did you find TubeBuddy? Play store to be precise
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? It deals with helpful tips to grow your channel ,be business ,career, talent and ways to know hidden things about knowledge and education.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To influence the world through my talent and tutor since this talent was to impact to others.Living without impactation is a nor worthy life l stand to be known with my gift and inspire coming generation to be bold and passionate about their dreams.
How frequently do you upload? I'm a student actually l posted weekly to be precise
What are your hobbies? Drumming ,Reading ,music ,Travel Trip
What is your biggest dream? To be well known all round the world with my talent not just that to influence ,impact the coming up talented generation and be a better me everyday of my life that l actually lived a worthy life with God grace bestowed on me
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCawD3OYrJVvwyYVO3L7R5xA

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hello and welcome. Each board has stickied/pinned posts that make a good first-read. Lots of answers to the most frequent questions.

It's worth taking a moment to read the forum rules and FAQ. The details on how to get access to all of the boards is there:

You will also note an "error" at the bottom of your post. Here is how to fix that: