• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Life Weird stuff your kid/infant does

DamoΓÇÖs Paintings

Extremely Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
My little girl seems to enjoy her music coming from her toys, as expected, bobbing and dancing up and down, but once she hears BananaramaΓÇÖs ΓÇ£VenusΓÇ¥, she goes crazy over it, my girl was born last year, Venus is an 80s song, me, mind freeze, hmm maybe she likes the beat and tunes to it, dunno but itΓÇÖs cute and funny to see her getting her boogie on :laughing: :blush:

Share some weird things your kids have done.

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
I have a video of my now 31-year-old daughter buck naked dancing to MC Hammer's "Can't Touch This". She was barely able to stand. I plan to show it at her wedding.

OP
OP
DamoΓÇÖs Paintings

DamoΓÇÖs Paintings

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I have a video of my now 31-year-old daughter buck naked dancing to MC Hammer's "Can't Touch This". She was barely able to stand. I plan to show it at her wedding.
Oh thatΓÇÖs gonna be a memorable time, mine is probably gonna create some similar grooves, must just be a kid thing, and I know everything will be captured as my wife is obsessed with making a video on everything, understandable :laughing: :confused:

Sageofwargaming

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
My 9 month year old will only drink her bottle if she has her legs raised all the way in the air.

nate polmateer

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
My little girl seems to enjoy her music coming from her toys, as expected, bobbing and dancing up and down, but once she hears BananaramaΓÇÖs ΓÇ£VenusΓÇ¥, she goes crazy over it, my girl was born last year, Venus is an 80s song, me, mind freeze, hmm maybe she likes the beat and tunes to it, dunno but itΓÇÖs cute and funny to see her getting her boogie on :laughing: :blush:

"Im your venus" that one? That's hilarious. I have our kids grabbing random objects and just singing into them, thats about as interesting as it gets in our home..LOL

OP
OP
DamoΓÇÖs Paintings

DamoΓÇÖs Paintings

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
"Im your venus" that one? That's hilarious. I have our kids grabbing random objects and just singing into them, thats about as interesting as it gets in our home..LOL
Yep thatΓÇÖs the song, sheΓÇÖs also gotten into more 80s stuff, Kenny Loggins Danger Zone is another one she enjoys, Debbie Harry I Want That Man is on there too, but play modern music and she ainΓÇÖt interested!

LFH

Familiar Member
Subscriber Goal
Oh my...

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal

My 2 years old loved to sit in his tiny tent house and play with his cars and balls