• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Movies, music and gaming geek seeking other geeks and Brainiacs! Nice to meet you fellow YouTube Hustlers!

Gab & the Brainiacs

User name: Gab & the Brainiacs
Title of introduction: Movies, music and gaming geek seeking other geeks and Brainiacs! Nice to meet you fellow YouTube Hustlers and if you have a chance, please check out my channel!
Your name/ Alias: Gab & the Brainiacs
Where are you from? Montréal, Canada
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through YouTubers' videos and books.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to be connected with other YouTubers who are also starting their channel. Starting YouTubers need love. Also, I believe in constructive feedback; that is how we learn and get better at our craft.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: One of my main goal is to entertain viewers and to recommend movies & games during the pandemic in order to beat boredom, one video at a time. In an ideal world, I would love to be able to live from it, and also from other projects/channels, but realistically speaking, I know that it takes a lot of time, patience, perseverance, blood and sweat to achieve that. I'm a dreamer, and I'm ready to put the efforts towards that goal.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly, outside of the 9-5. Striving towards every Sunday.
What are your hobbies? Book writing, movies, tv shows, music, gaming, reading, audio books, singing, working out, running,... and a lot of things like karaoke, museums, travelling, going to the movies when there is not a raging pandemic outside.
What is your biggest dream? To make a living from my books, vlogs, blogs and YouTube... and travel the world. I want to go to Japan after this #@!# Covid-19 situation.
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UCbN2tUWbBeZ4zbzPP67R0Jw

Last edited:

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Hey there and welcome to the community forums! I hope you are doing as good as you can be doing as well as your family, friends, and everyone you care about, especially considering all things that have happened this year. I think its really cool that you want to travel the world, because it is also something that I would like to do as much as I can. WHat kind of books do you want to make a living from and what type of movies do you like watching the most?

I could go on asking questions, but I'm just asking a couple because it's how I get to know people. Just make sure to check out all theforum rules and guidelines before posting, feel free to ask questions if you have any, and enjoy the forums. Good luck on your channel!

Reactions: Gab & the Brainiacs
OP
OP
Gab & the Brainiacs

Gab & the Brainiacs

Hey there and welcome to the community forums! I hope you are doing as good as you can be doing as well as your family, friends, and everyone you care about, especially considering all things that have happened this year. I think its really cool that you want to travel the world, because it is also something that I would like to do as much as I can. WHat kind of books do you want to make a living from and what type of movies do you like watching the most?

I could go on asking questions, but I'm just asking a couple because it's how I get to know people. Just make sure to check out all theforum rules and guidelines before posting, feel free to ask questions if you have any, and enjoy the forums. Good luck on your channel!
Morning Legacy! Thank you for the welcome :) In terms of books, I'm into writing fictions. I actually wrote a book which is part philosophy, horror and suspense called Dear Mortals. I wrote this book in French, and self-published it in a paper format. My goal is to create a YouTube channel to specifically target that niche and to share my work with the YouTube community. My biggest writing influences are Stephen King and Chuck Palahniuk. Otherwise, I am strong reader of self-development books. On a daily basis, I listen to at least one self-development book per day, targeting the areas in my life that I want to improve at (i.e. books about YouTube, relationships, etc.). I started creating a self-development book of my own that I want to share in a different channel than my main one called LETTER BRAIN MEDIA, so I am not mixing various styles of video content. When it comes to movies, my tastes are all over the place, but I have a soft spot for science-fiction movies. I am currently geeking out on the new season of The Mandalorian, and I just finished the second season of The Boys. What about you my friend? What are your favorite movies? What are your top 3 travel destinations?