• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Small fish in a big pond!

Relentluss Gaming

User name: Relentluss Gaming
Title of introduction: Small fish in a big pond!
Your name/ Alias: Brandon
Where are you from? PA
How did you find TubeBuddy? Nick Nimmin
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To offer my opinion and hear others
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: entertain the masses and one day make a few bucks out of what I love doing...Gaming
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? gaming and photography
What is your biggest dream? become financially independent and quit the 9-5
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkBOzWWvqtPgMsMR8-lbzfA

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Hi there Relentluss Gaming! Welcome to the community forums! I hope you are feeling good and that all your friends, family, and everyone else is feeling great too. I also found TubeBuddy from Nick Nimmin, so I think that's cool that we came from the same YouTuber. There are plenty of people who would like to give you their opinions, but don't forget to check out to the forum rules before posting anywhere.

I also really enjoy gaming, especially fighting games and roleplaying games. Good luck on your channel and hope to see you around :)

Reactions: Relentluss Gaming

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hello and welcome. Each board has stickied/pinned posts that make a good first-read. Lots of answers to the most frequent questions.

It's worth taking a moment to read the forum rules and FAQ. The details on how to get access to all of the boards is there: