• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel My name is Sr─æan and I am a 32 year young web developer and gamer from Bosnia and Herzegovina.

SC Games

User name: SC Games
Title of introduction: My name is Sr─æan and I am a 32 year young web developer and gamer from Bosnia and Herzegovina. I stopped playing video games about five years ago and I've decided to come back from my gamer's retirement.
Your name/ Alias: SC Games
Where are you from? Bosnia and Herzegovina
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy thanks to Nick Nimmin on YouTube.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I created my YouTube channel one month ago and I would like to learn more about how to make my channel better and better.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Get connected with people all over the world who have the same interest as I do.
How frequently do you upload? I try to upload one video per day.
What are your hobbies? I am a goalkeeper in a local club, I am a lawyer who is learning about web development, playing games and making my YouTube channel better and better day by day, reading books, fishing, running half-marathons...
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to have a big and happy family.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnwHiJ7_y9J5kkOXpjQRZrQ

Last edited:

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Seems like there are plenty of us here that found TubeBuddy from Nick Nimmin on YouTube, because he is also how I found TubeBuddy.
Anyway, welcome to the community forums! Don't forget to check out the forum rules and individual forum boards before posting to make sure you know what is expected of you. This community is a great place to connect with other YouTubers, so I think you will like being here.
I think it is really interesting and cool that one of your hobbies is running half-marathons because I never could do that :laughing:. I also think its neat that you are a lawyer and learning about web development. I am not sure what I want my career to be in yet (I'm a student), but I'm really interested in technology stuff so maybe IT is what I will end up doing. Family is also a great dream because, in my opinion, family is the most important thing to me.

Anyway, enough rambling. Good luck on your channel, and enjoy the forums :)

You might see an error at the bottom of your messages because you need to add the subscriber button that goes where that error currently is. I am providing a link to help you fix that error: https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/180/
Feel free to ask any questions

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hello and welcome. Each board has stickied/pinned posts that make a good first-read. Lots of answers to the most frequent questions.

It's worth taking a moment to read the forum rules and FAQ. The details on how to get access to all of the boards is there: