• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Jjnetic vlog

Jjnetic vlog

User name: Jjnetic vlog
Title of introduction: Jjnetic vlog
Your name/ Alias: Junrey
Where are you from? Jjnetic vlog
How did you find TubeBuddy? Thru youtube advertising
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To acquired new learning from vlogging
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To boost my subscribers, views, engagement and new learning also in video editing.
How frequently do you upload? Twice daily
What are your hobbies? I love to sing, surfing internet, reading books and watching movies.
What is your biggest dream? To become a successful vlogger and business men
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHiERphtUFzTOkWKGa3Zlkg?view_as=subscriber

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Hi there Jjnetic! How are you doing? Welcome to the community forums :) Don't forget to read the forum rules and guidelines before posting anywhere on the forums, just to make sure you know what is expected of you.
I was reading your hobbies and first thought "surfing internet" just said "surfing" so I was about to say "wow I think it is awesome that you like surfing waves" LOL, but I think its really cool that you enjoy singing. :)

Be sure to browse the forums because there are helpful threads here that can help guide you into getting more views, subscribers, etc.There are also a lot of nice people here that are willing to give you tips as well.
Besides science and technology channels, I also sometimes watch vloggers so I think it's nice that you want to be a successful vlogger and hope that you do become one.

Good luck on your channel, and enjoy the forums :)

Notice: You have an error at the bottom of your messages. This is because you are missing the subscriber button that goes where that error is. Here is a link that will guide you into fixing that error: https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/180/ If you have questions about anything, just ask. I hope you have a good day, afternoon, night, whatever time you are reading this and once again, good luck on your channel :)

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hello and welcome. Each board has stickied/pinned posts that make a good first-read. Lots of answers to the most frequent questions.

It's worth taking a moment to read the forum rules and FAQ. The details on how to get access to all of the boards is there:

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @Jjnetic vlog, welcome to our community. Where we have some of the most amazing members with great ideas and tips to help you grow your channel.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.

If you want to fix your YouTube button go to your account details and search for the YouTube section in the image below and simply put your channel ID only.

164-Account-details-TubeBuddy-Forums.png