• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Get to know who was crowned King. Pretty girl from the hood trying to make a way.

iturgirlking

Subscriber Goal
User name: iturgirlking
Title of introduction: Get to know who was crowned King. Pretty girl from the hood trying to make a way.
Your name/ Alias: King
Where are you from? Paterson NJ
How did you find TubeBuddy? Jayla Koriyan was the first YouTuber that I watched and since then I wanted to do YouTube.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to gain Connections and Grow. Get feed back.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to get monetized. Then use anything money I receive to take my son and family out the Hood. After I plan on starting FOUNDATION TO HELP HOMELESS SUBSTANCE ABUSED PEOPLE AND MORE.
How frequently do you upload? 4 to 5 time a week right now. mon - thu or mon- Fri
What are your hobbies? I love making videos. I like playing in make up.
What is your biggest dream? My Biggest Dream is to BECOME OVERAL SUCCESSFUL. First in YouTube. Then having the means from one of my successful business to buy my dream car, house and HAVING A COMPLETE FAMILY. Husband Wife Kids.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkYMp1JkR0ofBajlPYmPCtw

Last edited:

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Hey there King, welcome to the community forums! You can call me Legacy! I hope you are doing well and that your friends, family, and everyone else you care about are doing well too. I think its really cool that you want to help people out like that, and I really hope you get to because they deserved to be helped and don't deserve to be in the situation they are in. I also like your dreams, having a great family is always a great dream to have and should be a dream by a lot of people because family is one of the most important things in life.

I hope you can make connections on here, which you should because there are alot of nice people here and it is a great community.
Make sure to read all the forum rules and guidelines before posting, and enjoy the forums :)

By the way, you might see that you have an error at the bottom of your messages. THis is because you are missing the subscriber button that goes in place of that error. Here is a link that you can check out that will guide you on how to fix that: https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/180/
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Reactions: iturgirlking
OP
OP
iturgirlking

iturgirlking

Subscriber Goal
Hey there King, welcome to the community forums! You can call me Legacy! I hope you are doing well and that your friends, family, and everyone else you care about are doing well too. I think its really cool that you want to help people out like that, and I really hope you get to because they deserved to be helped and don't deserve to be in the situation they are in. I also like your dreams, having a great family is always a great dream to have and should be a dream by a lot of people because family is one of the most important things in life.

I hope you can make connections on here, which you should because there are alot of nice people here and it is a great community.
Make sure to read all the forum rules and guidelines before posting, and enjoy the forums :)

By the way, you might see that you have an error at the bottom of your messages. THis is because you are missing the subscriber button that goes in place of that error. Here is a link that you can check out that will guide you on how to fix that: https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/180/
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
hey legacy I tried to fix the problem an it still says error.. am I suppose to put https://www.youtube.com/channel/ before the id or just the id?