• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Technology Channel Technical and informational videos

shahidkhanvideos

Subscriber Goal
User name: shahidkhanvideos
Title of introduction: Technical and informational videos
Your name/ Alias: shahid
Where are you from? india
How did you find TubeBuddy? google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To know more about youtube content posting
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to grow my youtube channel
How frequently do you upload? weekly
What are your hobbies? play Badminton
What is your biggest dream? become a successful YouTuber
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/shahidkhanvideos

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Hi there and welcome to the community forums! I hope you are doing great, and I hope your friends, family, and everyone else you care about are doing great too. I have a great interest in technology so I think it's cool that you have a technology channel. I also think it's really cool that you enjoy playing badminton (I'm terrible at it lol).

Don't forget to check out the forum rules before you post as well as check out all of the individual forum guidelines to make sure you understand what is expected of you. Good luck on your channel and hope to see you around :)
~Legacy

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @shahidkhanvideos, welcome to our community. Tech channels are always a great way to help people learn about today's technology and make better decisions. Keep up the good work.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.