• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel Are you looking for general IT Knowlege? Then IT Tech Tips is the place for you!

Florian from ITTT

User name: Florian from ITTT
Title of introduction: Are you looking for general IT Knowlege? Then IT Tech Tips is the place for you!
Your name/ Alias: Florian (from IT Tech Tips)
Where are you from? Switzerland
How did you find TubeBuddy? Advice from other Creators (Roberto Blake, Think Media and others)
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I would like to read and share experiences as a Creator with other Creators
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I was lucky to get multiple great educations in my country. This channel is my way of giving back to other people who also like to work in the IT Business or already work in the IT Business and want to grow - and may not have had the opportunities I've had in my Life. It would also be nice, if I sometimes could make this channel a part-time-Job.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Mostly everything is IT related. I'm also working part-time as an IT Expert (employed by the State) for assessing younger IT Professionals.
What is your biggest dream? To see my little daughter grow up in a World without war and hunger.
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UC_2mz37zZGEQ83tM0QA0fFA

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hello, welcome to community!

You will find the most common questions pinned/stickied to the top of each board. That a great place to start to learn how to get the most out of TubeBuddy.

Do take a sec to check out the forum rules:

Don't hesitate to ask questions if you have them!

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @Florian from ITTT, welcome to our community. It's great you were able to find us thanks to Roberto Blake. The guy is awesome. Think Media is also amazing.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.

If you want to fix your YouTube button go to your account details and search for the YouTube section in the image below and simply put your channel ID only.

-264-Account-details-TubeBuddy-Forums.png

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the community forums! I hope you are feeling great as well as your family, friends, and everyone else in your life. You can call me Legacy :). I actually have an interest in IT too, and it might end up what I decide to study when I get to college.

Good luck and I hope to see you around :)
~Legacy

OP
OP
Florian from ITTT

Florian from ITTT

Hi Legacy,
Thank you and great to hear that you have an interest in IT (besides YouTube :cool: ). I can recommend working in that field. The biggest advantage (and disadvantage) of an IT-Job (Systems Engineer, Network Engineer, Software Developer, Administrator, ...) is, that you will never ever know everything, and hence must keep learning for the rest of your (professional) life. So it never gets boring. I do hope that you get some valuable Information out of my channel as well. :)
Best,
Florian