• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Help TubeBuddy or VidIQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheche004

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I have a serious question. Its true that I've gaining so much from TubeBuddy. But my videos aren't growing. They have a higher SEO score too. Should I try vidIQ?

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
I have a serious question. Its true that I've gaining so much from TubeBuddy. But my videos aren't growing. They have a higher SEO score too. Should I try vidIQ?
I see you ask many of these types of questions. Lots around SEO, equipment, etc. It feels like you want a magic tool that instantly makes your content popular, but it doesn't exist.

That isn't what drives views. Obsessing over the "engagement" tab under the analytics is a much healthier thing to do. And don't take my word for it. Here it is directly from YouTube:

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
We at TubeBuddy would never suggest any member or anyone for that matter not to try software that can potentially benefit you in any way. But you do realize how disrespectful is it to join one community and ask the members if you should try the software from a competing company. These are not the kinds of questions you should be asking on a competitor's forums.

If you're having problems growing your channel I would suggest reading the posts made by our community that can give you ideas and tips and also watch our Youtube videos for more ideas and tips to help grow your channel. Just remember, growing a YT channel for most people is like growing up into an adult. It takes time. There is no secret formula, magic trick, or pro tactic that can make you a big YouTuber overnight. If so everyone would be big. It takes time, hard work and dedication.

I will be locking this post now. Thank you.

• Love
Reactions: Cheche004 and Damon

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
As Brave Starr said, look into and explore your options, but I personally don't know that much about them. What I will say, is if your SEO score is set to incognito mode, your SEO score might be lower with TubeBuddy because TubeBuddy is giving an accurate, non biased score. Incognito mode will effect your TRUE seo score, and not all seo scores you see on other programs are actually correct.

The other things to point out is you're hiding your subscriber count. Why? Hiding your subscriber count tells your audience you're trying to hide something, meaning there's a trust factor which could be impacting your views. There's also more to channel performance than just SEO scores. A great SEO score isn't going to make your channel any more clicked if the thumbnail and topic aren't that great.

Plus your channel banner is just your name, it doesn't tell potential subscribers what your channel is about or why they should care, mixed in with you hiding your sub count, it gives indications that there's something being hidden on the channel from the audience and I just wonder why?

Personally I don't think your thumbnails are all that optimised. A good SEO score doesn't mean anything if your thumbnails don't look well designed and therefore not clickable. All an SEO score does is show where your video shows on someone's screen, but just because you rank higher than another video doesn't mean you're going to get clicked. If someone else has a better more interesting thumbnail than yours, that other video will get the click instead of yours even if your SEO is optimized.

I'd be looking into your thumbnail design and study high performing thumbnails first before worrying about your SEO score.

And I'd have your channel sub count not hidden either. it will give your audience more trust.
That's about all I can say though, asking about someone else on this forum is a bit like going to Adobe Premiere's forums and asking if you should try Davinci Resolve instead.

• Love
Reactions: Cheche004 and Damon
Status
Not open for further replies.