• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Business Channel I am a first year senior high school student of 16. I currently live with both my parent (mom and dad) and I have set a goal to become the first ever

Wilford Justice

backoffice.aplgo.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Wilford Justice
Title of introduction: I am a first year senior high school student of 16. I currently live with both my parent (mom and dad) and I have set a goal to become the first ever youngest self made multi-millionaire in my country.
Your name/ Alias: Wilford
Where are you from? Ghana
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To be able to grow my youtube channel
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: 1.2 million SUBSCRIBERS and 93.4 million VIEWS.
How frequently do you upload? Daily
What are your hobbies? I love to read, draw and write.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to help my country by providing young entrepreneurs the opportunity to establish their business.
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UCixkQZowN7SZCHCS46jRZSg

• Love
Reactions: Cheche004

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Hey there and welcome to the community forums! I hope you are feeling great and that your parents, family, friends, and everyone else you care about are all doing great too. I'm Legacy, and I am actually a high school student too (I'm 16 (even though this forum says I'm 19, I put wrong year) as well) so I think that is cool that we have that in common :). I think that is a really cool goal to have there (wanting to be the youngest multi-millionaire). I also think that it is cool that you enjoy drawing. I enjoy drawing, but in a different form. Instead of drawing, I paint so it is a lot different but similar in a way. I hope you get to accomplish your dream of providing young entrepreneurs the chance to establish their own business. I wish you luck on your channel, and hope that you have success with making it bigger. I hope to see you around!

By the way, you will notice an error at the bottom of your messages. This is because you are missing the subscriber button that goes in place of that error. Follow this topic to add your subscriber button and fix the error: https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/180/

Feel free to ask any questions you have and enjoy the forums :)
~Legacy

Cheche004

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
User name: Wilford Justice
Title of introduction: I am a first year senior high school student of 16. I currently live with both my parent (mom and dad) and I have set a goal to become the first ever youngest self made multi-millionaire in my country.
Your name/ Alias: Wilford
Where are you from? Ghana
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To be able to grow my youtube channel
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: 1.2 million SUBSCRIBERS and 93.4 million VIEWS.
How frequently do you upload? Daily
What are your hobbies? I love to read, draw and write.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to help my country by providing young entrepreneurs the opportunity to establish their business.
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UCixkQZowN7SZCHCS46jRZSg

Love your energy! Keep it up with the great work!

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hello, welcome! Best place to start is with the pinned/stickied posts on each board. Ask questions if you have them!

chupadoodles

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Hi there! Welcome to the forums! That is an inspiring dream - I hope you reach there in the future! All the best with your channel :).

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @Wilford Justice, welcome to our community. That is a very impressive goal. I wish you the best in achieving it and hope TubeBuddy will help you along the way.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.

If you want to fix your YouTube button go to your account details and search for the YouTube section in the image below and simply put your channel ID only.

-264-Account-details-TubeBuddy-Forums.png