• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

How-To Channel About me

Joshua Zewu

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
User name: Joshua Zewu
Title of introduction: About me
Your name/ Alias: Joshua Zewu
Where are you from? Accra
How did you find TubeBuddy? A Youtuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Meet other people in my situation
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Get more subscribers and reach a lot of viewers
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies?
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOVoK4IltYtdLUw30fQbdcw

• Love
Reactions: Life with aj

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Hi there and welcome to the community forums! I hope you are feeling great and that your friends, family, and everyone you care about is feeling great too. I hope everything in your life is going smoothly, considering all the things that have been going on this year.
Don't forget to check out the forum rules and all the guidelines for each board before posting to ensure you get the most out of your time here on the forums.

There are a lot of useful threads and helpful people that would be willing to help you out by giving advice so that you can get more subscribers and find more viewers. Just stick around and don't give up on posting :)

You will see that you have an error at the bottom of your messages, and this is because you are missing the subscriber button that goes in place of that error. Check out this topic and follow the instructions there to fix it: https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/180/

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Good luck :)
~Legacy

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Enter UCOVoK4IltYtdLUw30fQbdcw (this is your channel ID) into the blank. No punctuation and not URL.

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @Joshua Zewu, welcome to our community. As you can see we got some pretty cool members in our forums, and many more to meet. So remember to look around and chat with other members.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.