• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered How to make my YouTube channel makes 1000 subscriber?

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Calistro

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
That's no silver bullet my friend, but you start in the right patch using a tool like Tubebuddy to help you in the journey.
Things I learned, and I just starting my channel, 97 subscribers today.
  • Be constant on your pots, every week is a good timing
  • Use thumbnails with faces, big letters, and bright colors
  • Tags are important, use the keyword explorer
  • Ask the viewers to subscribe in every video
  • Do not give up, ever!
Follow the TubyBuddy Express Podcast - https://www.tubebuddy.com/express, I believe it's every Tuesday that Andrew and Ike it's streaming giving tips and answering questions, check on the website for this, and on Discord, they have on Fridays, if I not mistaken, a couple of hours reviewing channels for free.

I got a couple of training too, from good Youtubers, be careful with the bad ones. :)

That's it I guess, like everything in life, hard work, study and never give up!

John Calistro

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
That's no silver bullet my friend, but you start in the right patch using a tool like Tubebuddy to help you in the journey.
Things I learned, and I just starting my channel, 97 subscribers today.
  • Be constant on your pots, every week is a good timing
  • Use thumbnails with faces, big letters, and bright colors
  • Tags are important, use the keyword explorer
  • Ask the viewers to subscribe in every video
  • Do not give up, ever!
Follow the TubyBuddy Express Podcast - https://www.tubebuddy.com/express, I believe it's every Tuesday that Andrew and Ike it's streaming giving tips and answering questions, check on the website for this, and on Discord, they have on Fridays, if I not mistaken, a couple of hours reviewing channels for free.

I got a couple of training too, from good Youtubers, be careful with the bad ones. :)

That's it I guess, like everything in life, hard work, study and never give up!

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Exactly what @John Calistro says, he is dead on. I will add that you need to MAKE GREAT VIDEOS! If you cant make them great yet no problem. Do what you can as consistently as you can and be always improving.

Reactions: SoyManuelMedina
Status
Not open for further replies.