• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Oldschool gaming and demoscene channel

rtiainen

User name: rtiainen
Title of introduction: Oldschool gaming and demoscene channel
Your name/ Alias: rtiainen
Where are you from? Finland
How did you find TubeBuddy? Via Nick Nimmin's videos.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Possibility to find information, tips and share experiences.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like the channel be useful and entertaining at least for somebody.. :)

In the future the aim is to create videos about the groups that used to create demos and gameplay videos from old games. That way I hope to be able perhaps even preserve and share some aspects of the history of home computing. As this is targeted to a really small niche group of people, I'm surely not aiming for billion subscribers or financial freedom, rather it goes where it goes. Only time will tell.
How frequently do you upload? Daily, currently gameplay videos twice a week and demoscene productions five times a week.
What are your hobbies?
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiALIi7EwQO9d5FN2nQkgfA

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hello, welcome to community!

You will find the most common questions pinned/stickied to the top of each board. That a great place to start to learn how to get the most out of TubeBuddy.

Do take a sec to check out the forum rules:

Don't hesitate to ask questions if you have them!

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @rtiainen, welcome to our community. Always excited to see YouTube gamers joining our community.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.