• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Technology Channel The Tech Guy from Malaysia

goldfries

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
User name: goldfries
Title of introduction: The Tech Guy from Malaysia
Your name/ Alias: goldfries
Where are you from? Malaysia
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through Nick Nimmin if I'm not mistaken.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? A broken TubeBuddy extention brought me here, and the community seems active so I've decided to give it a go.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Hoping to hit 10,000 (fast approaching 6,000 at the moment)
How frequently do you upload? Daily when possible but usually it's 1 to 3 a week.
What are your hobbies? Hobbies? The love of PC tech, gaming, writing, photography and website design lead me to where I am today. It started off as a tech blog that transitioned to video content.

I'm also a commercial photographer by profession, going video meant I had to learn more!

I love cute figurines as well, and taking photograph of them. That's another channel for another day, just hit 100 subs not long ago for that one.
What is your biggest dream? As of now, hitting 100,000 subscribers!
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/goldfries

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Hi there and welcome to the community forums! I hope you are doing great as well as your friends, family, and everyone else you care about. I believe that Nick Nimmin was also the Youtuber that got me to install Tubebuddy as well. My upload schedule is also similar to yours, and I actually just hit 6,000 subscribers yesterday so our channels are not that far off from each other subscriber wise. Keep up the good work and good luck!
Don't forget to read the forum rules and check out the forum guidelines for all areas of the forum before posting, just to make sure you are getting the most out of the community. The community is actually pretty active, as you have said so so you should be able to fit in well here.
If you have questions, feel free to ask and someone will get back to you. See you around!
~Legacy