• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel I'm an average fisherman that reviews lures, equipment, or just goes out and fishes

Average Jon Fishing

TubeBuddy Pro
User name: Average Jon Fishing
Title of introduction: I'm an average fisherman that reviews lures, equipment, or just goes out and fishes
Your name/ Alias: Average Jon
Where are you from? New England
How did you find TubeBuddy? Another youtuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I was looking for an answer to an issue, but decided this may also be a great way to network
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to be able to quit my day job and fish for a income.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly, but sometimes more often. Most uploads are on Friday/Saturday
What are your hobbies? Other than fishing I like gaming, sports(baseball, football, hockey), hiking, spending time with my kids
What is your biggest dream? To own a house and be comfortable in life.
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/c/AverageJonFishing

• Love
Reactions: Damon

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hello and welcome to the community!

You'll notice an "error" at the bottom of your post. Here is how to fix that:

You will find many of the most frequent questions are stickied/pinned to the top of each board. That makes a good place to start to learn how to get the most from TubeBuddy and the community!

And you are in luck. Check out @Stanley Orchard and @Damon - both have fishing channels (different perspectives) and are quite successful with what they do!

OP
OP
Average Jon Fishing

Average Jon Fishing

TubeBuddy Pro
Hello and welcome to the community!

You'll notice an "error" at the bottom of your post. Here is how to fix that:

You will find many of the most frequent questions are stickied/pinned to the top of each board. That makes a good place to start to learn how to get the most from TubeBuddy and the community!

And you are in luck. Check out @Stanley Orchard and @Damon - both have fishing channels (different perspectives) and are quite successful with what they do!
Thank you! I fixed the issue.

• Love

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Howdy man! Welcome to the ever-growing populatuon of fishin' channels here!