• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Brand new Youtuber hoping to talk about anything pop culture!

Just About Random

User name: Just About Random
Title of introduction: Brand new Youtuber hoping to talk about anything pop culture!
Your name/ Alias: Aaron
Where are you from? United Kingdom
How did you find TubeBuddy? Found out through some tutorial videos on how to get a channel up and running
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To be able to connect, discuss and share ideas with fellow content creators. Hopefully find some guidance from others and then helping others when I can
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Simply to talk about what I'm passionate about around pop culture such as Star Wars, Trek, Lord of the Rings, comics and movies. I also want to build up a great community of people that share the same interests as myself and to be able to provide some fun entertainment to others!
How frequently do you upload? Once I've gathered the basics it will be weekly uploads
What are your hobbies? Reading, watching movies and rock climbing!
What is your biggest dream? Cliche but to be honest my biggest dream is to just live a happy life!
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UC0BPAR5Tsh7X9oOqJGYf8uQ

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the community!

Frequently-asked questions are stickied/pinned to the top of each board. They make a great first-read and can help you get the most out of TubeBuddy.

Ask questions if you have them! Lot's of people here to help.

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @Just About Random, welcome to our community. This is a great place to make connections and learn some tips and tricks from other members.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.

OP
OP
Just About Random

Just About Random

Welcome to the community!

Frequently-asked questions are stickied/pinned to the top of each board. They make a great first-read and can help you get the most out of TubeBuddy.

Ask questions if you have them! Lot's of people here to help.

Hey there SILTHW and thanks for the warm welcome!

I'll definitely be checking out a lot of those posts that are pinned around here, nothing like learning something new!

Hello @Just About Random, welcome to our community. This is a great place to make connections and learn some tips and tricks from other members.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.

Hey Brave Star, thank you for the warm hello too! Did I include something in the initial message that I shouldn't have?