• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Trending Tenz - top 10

TrendingTenz

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
User name: TrendingTenz
Title of introduction: Trending Tenz - top 10
Your name/ Alias: Trending Tenz
Where are you from? Canada
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through YouTube searching of videos
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Looking to expand our knowledge on YouTube and provide feedback on what we have learned through research, experience and mistakes.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: We are looking to share knowledge of the Top 10 videos of all kinds. Love to share with out audience on the nice of top 10 specific videos. Looking to have an audience centric basis where everyone can engage and hare their feedback and thoughts on the videos posted, as well as advise us if they would like to see a specific top 10 video of all kinds.
We have three goals: Engaging audience through comments, reaching 1k, then reaching 100K.
How frequently do you upload? one video weekly
What are your hobbies? Actively active in the gym (at home due to covid) soccer and hockey (on hold due to covid). Learning new things from technologies to business development.
What is your biggest dream? Biggest dream would be to share knowledge with people through various channel niches and have an engaging audience.
YouTube Channel Link: https://bit.ly/2VCxAPE

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the community!

Frequently-asked questions are stickied/pinned to the top of each board. They make a great first-read and can help you get the most out of TubeBuddy.

Ask questions if you have them! Let's of people here to help.

Reactions: TrendingTenz

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @TrendingTenz, welcome to our community. I used to watch a lot of Top Ten videos. Helped me find a lot of meme videos. lol

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.

Darrenowain

TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
Hi and welcome to the forums, hopefully you can gain some good knowledge through the forums, hopefully your channel can hit the goals you've set.

Reactions: TrendingTenz
OP
OP
TrendingTenz

TrendingTenz

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Hi and welcome to the forums, hopefully you can gain some good knowledge through the forums, hopefully your channel can hit the goals you've set.
thanks! thats the goal here, I'm still learning and struggling through this all. The biggest issue I have are the keywords!