• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Get to know a little more about me

Octaviaa B

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
User name: Octaviaa B
Title of introduction: Get to know a little more about me
Your name/ Alias: Octaviaa
Where are you from? IΓÇÖm from New Jersey
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy on YouTube actually, I was just searching how to rank my videos and what kind of tags should I add so my videos can get more views.. and TubeBuddy popped up
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? So I can get better at getting my videos out there and how to rank my videos
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To get people interested in my content
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies?
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsCxdmIGHYsfxtOq8fRnQhQ

Reactions: Isaac The Megamind

Etypical

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hey Octaviaa, welcome to the forums! There are definitely plenty of people here who love to share their knowledge about TubeBuddy, getting your videos out there, and growing on YouTube in general, so I hope you'll find that useful. Best of luck with your channel :)

Reactions: Octaviaa B

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hello and welcome to the community!

You'll notice an "error" at the bottom of your post. Here is how to fix that:

Do take a few minutes to understand the forum rules:

You will find many of the most frequent questions are stickied/pinned to the top of each board. That makes a good place to start to learn how to get the most from TubeBuddy and the community!

OP
OP
Octaviaa B

Octaviaa B

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hey Octaviaa, welcome to the forums! There are definitely plenty of people here who love to share their knowledge about TubeBuddy, getting your videos out there, and growing on YouTube in general, so I hope you'll find that useful. Best of luck with your channel :)
Will do!

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @Octaviaa B, welcome to our community. I'm glad you were able to find us through YouTube. Always great to see new members looking for ideas and connections join us.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.

If you want to fix your YouTube button go to your account details and search for the YouTube section in the image below and simply put your channel ID only.

164-Account-details-TubeBuddy-Forums.png