• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Sports and data visualisation fanatic

Stephen Fu

User name: Stephen Fu
Title of introduction: Sports and data visualisation fanatic
Your name/ Alias: Stephen
Where are you from?
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Looking for specific TubeBuddy advice not covered in the video guides
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: i just wanted to learn new skill, share my love of sports and data visualisation and see where that takes me!
How frequently do you upload? Every couple of weeks
What are your hobbies? Sports, sports and more sports!
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXgO_EMR6_cPuGFZn8ukFSA

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hey Stephen, welcome. Are you a FiveThirtyEight fan? I love their sports stats work!

You will find many of the most common questions pinned/stickied to the top of each board. Those make a great first-read. Ask questions if you have them!

OP
OP
Stephen Fu

Stephen Fu

Oh i haven't seen that site, thanks for the recommendation! I'm primarily a European football fan so transfermarkt is one of my goto sites.

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Oh i haven't seen that site, thanks for the recommendation! I'm primarily a European football fan so transfermarkt is one of my goto sites.
Oh, wow. Yes, you have to check it out. It is obviously US-centric, but really cool. I actually have a very good friend working with Real Madrid on analytics. And another (different) friend currently working with F1.

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @Stephen Fu, welcome to our community. Not much of a sports guy myself but it's a big genre. Especially these days.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.