• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Tubebuddy not showing Keyword Ranking in Chrome

Status
Not open for further replies.

TutorialsPedia

Dears,

I am new to TubeBuddy and start exploring its features and found it quite impressive. But since yesterday, I am observing that for any video, when I try to see keyword ranking for the keywords, It doesn't show in Chrome. Actually, Keywords don't show up in editor unless I click on "More Option" while in Firefox it opens keywords automatically and shows the score.
Just wondering if any one else also faced this issue and any solution to this other than switching to Firefox?

Reactions: Ata Jaya Mulyo

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
There is a known issue with this at the moment. @Ikerot posted in another thread about tags completely disappearing; the team is working on it and it should be sorted in the next day or so.
The fix has already been published.

It's already out on Firefox, but it can take a couple days for Chrome/Edge to approve of the fix. The version that fixes this is v1.45.969.

1603987447997.png

Reactions: @aftabpedia

Kari B

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
There is a known issue with this at the moment. @Ikerot posted in another thread about tags completely disappearing; the team is working on it and it should be sorted in the next day or so.

Reactions: Dart888

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
The fix has already been published.

It's already out on Firefox, but it can take a couple days for Chrome/Edge to approve of the fix. The version that fixes this is v1.45.969.

1603987447997.png

Reactions: @aftabpedia

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
Is there anything we can do to help speed it up?
Unfortunately, no :(

We will have to wait for Chrome to approve of the update. We're at their mercy. On the other hand, it's already out on Firefox. Firefox will often be the first to get the update.

TrendingTenz

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I know it's long over, but thanks, and now i know for the future that chrome will need more time for updates if needed to be!

Reactions: Ikerot
Status
Not open for further replies.