• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Help YouTube creating problems

Kavita Bardia

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hi I am now getting demotivated. YouTube is unnecessarily removing subscriber and view times. I donΓÇÖt have any unauthorised people subscribing. ItΓÇÖs all my known have subscribed. Few have shown itΓÇÖs subscribed. If they are unsubscribing there is no change in count. Neither there is increasing. Few days back in one get together 12 friends subscribed. After one hour or so all 10 subscriber got lost. ItΓÇÖs actually demotivating me. Putting up really good different recipe. People are liking it. They are subscribing & watching. After that suddenly subscribers gone and views getting deducted.
I think we new comers are tortured by YouTube. They are really causing big trauma. So demoralised that thinking of deleting my channel. Have really worked hard. Very frustrated today.

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hi I am now getting demotivated. YouTube is unnecessarily removing subscriber and view times. I donΓÇÖt have any unauthorised people subscribing. ItΓÇÖs all my known have subscribed. Few have shown itΓÇÖs subscribed. If they are unsubscribing there is no change in count. Neither there is increasing. Few days back in one get together 12 friends subscribed. After one hour or so all 10 subscriber got lost. ItΓÇÖs actually demotivating me. Putting up really good different recipe. People are liking it. They are subscribing & watching. After that suddenly subscribers gone and views getting deducted.
I think we new comers are tortured by YouTube. They are really causing big trauma. So demoralised that thinking of deleting my channel. Have really worked hard. Very frustrated today.
Hi, being a small channel is frustrating. I empathize. Honestly, I think you are fixated on the wrong numbers. In fact, yesterday's TubeBuddy livestream covered a bunch of this.

Try looking at your retention analytics. That is WAY more important that anything else. Said a different way, the following would hurt you:
- 100 subscribers that watch only 10% of your video and then leave YouTube and head to Facebook
- 1000 people who view the first 5% of your video and move on.

While those numbers look great - 100 subscribers and 1000 views - from YouTube's perspective you are not a good channel because you are failing in retention (how much of the video is being watched) and that is something YouTube really cares about.

So if you completely ignore subscribers and views and focus all of your efforts on improving your retention (plus click-through rate), you would have a much higher chance of growing your channel.

The challenge is that YouTube sends a mixed-message. They care a lot about retention, but give you feature access based on subscriber count.

Do check out the links below.

Audience Retention:

Yesterday's livestream:

Reactions: Kavita Bardia
OP
OP
K

Kavita Bardia

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Thanks a lot for this amazing guidance. I am glad that I mentioned my problem. I am thankful for ur guidance. Thanks

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Thanks a lot for this amazing guidance. I am glad that I mentioned my problem. I am thankful for ur guidance. Thanks
I'm glad you feel better about it!

Keep at it and try and focus on the important things!

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
We have another discussion that raises some of these points here https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/33493/#post-106419 but how long have you been doing YouTube?

It took me a while to get my first few subscribers. I'm at something like 27/28k now, to be honest I don't pay much attention to my sub count, so I might be losing more than gaining, but I don't look at it on a daily basis. The more you look at your sub count especially in the early days, just like you're seeing, can be a bit demoralising, but just know that EVERYONE goes through this at the start.

I think it took me a good month or 2, and 20 videos before I saw my subscribers start consistently going above 10 subs.

Focus on your consistency and growing the quality of your videos and editing, (and watch that other video SILTHW shared which will help you) the main thing is, don't focus too much on the subscribers and views for the first few months, focus on the story in your videos, the lighting, the sound quility, the editing, and making sure the videos are great to watch. It's your videos that are ALWAYS more important than the sub count.

Reactions: Kavita Bardia

hendra k

[QUOTE = "SILTHW, pos: 106427, anggota: 45009"]
Hai, menjadi saluran kecil membuat frustrasi. Saya berempati. Sejujurnya, saya pikir Anda terpaku pada angka yang salah. Faktanya, siaran langsung TubeBuddy kemarin mencakup banyak hal ini.

Coba lihat analitik retensi Anda. Itu JAUH lebih penting dari apapun. Dengan kata lain, hal berikut akan merugikan Anda:
- 100 pelanggan yang hanya menonton 10% dari video Anda dan kemudian meninggalkan YouTube dan menuju ke Facebook
- 1000 orang yang melihat 5% pertama video Anda dan melanjutkan.

Meskipun angka-angka itu tampak hebat - 100 pelanggan dan 1000 penayangan - dari sudut pandang YouTube, Anda bukanlah saluran yang baik karena Anda gagal dalam retensi (berapa banyak video yang ditonton) dan itu adalah sesuatu yang sangat diperhatikan YouTube .

Jadi, jika Anda sepenuhnya mengabaikan pelanggan dan penayangan dan memfokuskan semua upaya Anda pada peningkatan retensi (ditambah rasio klik-tayang), Anda akan memiliki peluang yang jauh lebih tinggi untuk mengembangkan saluran Anda.

Tantangannya adalah YouTube mengirimkan pesan yang beragam. Mereka sangat peduli dengan retensi, tetapi memberi Anda akses fitur berdasarkan jumlah pelanggan.

Silakan periksa tautan di bawah ini.

Retensi Penonton:

Live streaming kemarin:
[MEDIA = youtube] 5Ws-qeUAtK0 [/ MEDIA]
[/KUTIPAN]
tips ini sangat membantu