• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Community Channel Contacting the Afterlife and just trying to get through life

Paranormal 369

TubeBuddy User
User name: Paranormal 369
Title of introduction: Contacting the Afterlife and just trying to get through life
Your name/ Alias: Paranormal369 - Contacting the Afterlife
Where are you from? Liverpool United Kingdom
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through YouTube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Im looking to connect with others across the Globe who are interested in sharing and discussing their experiences,
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My goal is to connect across YouTube with likeminded people and creative individuals so as we can bring knowledge to others by sharing what we discover. I would love to grow my channel so my work can bring some comfort to those who have lost or are losing loved ones..

If my videos can bring comfort to just one person then i have succeeded with my goal as death can be a very lonely place for those left behind..
How frequently do you upload? i aim to upload every Thursday
What are your hobbies? My hobbies are Paranormal research, true crime, searching the unknown and trying to expand my mind as much as i can.

Im just a normal guy from Liverpool, married for 30years, i have a son and daughter and i have two amazing grand children.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream in live is simple really, to ensure that my family and children enjoy a happy life and get to grow up with knowledge that will help them through life.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxnJb5O1SEcqnfDBFkYB8Sg?view_as=subscriber

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hello and welcome to the community!

You will find many common questions or useful threads pinned to the top of each board. That makes a great place to start to learn about the community and how to get the ost out of TubeBuddy.

Don't hesitate to ask questions!

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Hi there ! Welcome to the community forums. You can call me Legacy :).

Madgeblondie

Hi, uk based paranormal 'person' here. I am based across the country in Lincolnshire. Will pop over and have a look at your channel. I am voices from beyond. Look forward to chatting about our experiences!