• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Isaac The Megamind is Here

Isaac The Megamind

User name: Isaac The Megamind
Title of introduction: Isaac The Megamind is Here
Your name/ Alias: The Megamind
Where are you from? Ghana
How did you find TubeBuddy? From one of my friends Andrew a youtuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I heard our youtube channel grows very fast when is registered on tubebuddy.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to 10k subscribers by the end of next year (2021)
How frequently do you upload? Daily
What are your hobbies? Gaming Comedy and News
What is your biggest dream? And My biggest dream is getting 1M subscribers within 5 years
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNiznehVgKhweLCk-s-lDFA

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Hi there! Sorry for the late welcome, but welcome to the community forums! I hope you are doing great as well as your family, friends, and everyone else you care about. Don't forget to check the forum rules to get the most out of the forum, as well as all the guidelines for the individual forum boards so you know what is expected of you in all areas of the forums. This will help ensure that you get the best experience here.
I hope you stick around and make some friends here. Feel free to ask questions, and someone will get back to you for sure because there are a lot of friendly and helpful people here. Check out some of the helpful guides and tips to help get you started towards growing your channel more. Good luck!
~Legacy

Reactions: Isaac The Megamind

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hello, welcome to the community. I'd add that there are stickied/pinned posts at the top of each board that answer many of the frequently-asked questions and provide insights on how to get the most value out of TubeBuddy