• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel The Loyal Gardener

Subscriber Goal
User name: GARDENING with GREEN
Title of introduction: The Loyal Gardener
Your name/ Alias: Misty
Where are you from? Ohio
How did you find TubeBuddy? On Youtube researching how the algorithm works.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined because I want to have a successful youtube channel and tubebuddy gives me the knowledge to achieve my goal.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to put out quality gardening information that like minds find helpful and useful. Also to encourage others to grow their own food as well. Also I want to have a farmers market in the future.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly Gardening videos on Tuesday's and Saturday's.
What are your hobbies? I write poetry, also I love reading and nature.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to have a garden so healthy and productive that I no longer have to shop at grocery stores. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO5TSvZ8wBdmEEhobzqsJoA

Last edited:

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hello and welcome to the community!

You'll notice an "error" at the bottom of your post. Here is how to fix that:

Do take a few minutes to understand the forum rules:

You will find many of the most frequent questions are stickied/pinned to the top of each board. That makes a good place to start to learn how to get the most from TubeBuddy and the community!