• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Just A Momma Vlogging The Days Away | Family/Lifestyle

Noel Family

User name: Noel Family
Title of introduction: Just A Momma Vlogging The Days Away | Family/Lifestyle
Your name/ Alias: Randi (the mom in the Noel Family)
Where are you from? Good ole Oklahoma
How did you find TubeBuddy? I actually seen a picture of someones accomplishment and instead of youtube it said tubebuddy so I wanted to see for myself what tubebuddy was. It was "Life With The Lovedays" instagram account where I ran across the picture.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? so, after I ran across the picture and did a little research myself I realized tubebuddy could help teach and guide me along to growing my youtube channel. I feel like I have decent content but needed help on the "marketing" getting it out there aspect. I also felt like I may run into other mommy vloggers in the community.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would absolutely love to grow my channel and be the best us
(family) we can be on and off camera. My girls love youtube and get so incredibly excited every time we get a new subscriber and that makes my heart smile. The fact that they love doing it, love seeing the outcome of the videos and watching them is enough for me. My goal would definitely be to grow and keep producing content and getting better with every upload! I'm a baker / cake decorator on the side so it would be cool to be able to mix that up with some lifestyle / vlogging type videos and give people some easy decorating dessert hacks.
How frequently do you upload? a few times a week (working on getting an upload schedule)
What are your hobbies? Is momming a hobby? kidding . I enjoy baking and cake decorating, Traveling is one of my favorite things to do, Planning , content creating, dating my spouse, being goofy with my husband , playing with the kiddos the list goes on.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream ... Don't laugh!
mic please, lol
Christmas tree farm, bakery, horses, snow,
sooo many dreams lol
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCch3RdmdHUfIxbSBFW3SnhA

Last edited:

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Hey there! Welcome to the community forums! I hope you are doing good as well as your friends, family, and everyone else you care about. This is a great place to come to get to know fellow YouTubers as well as grow your channel. I also like baking and traveling too!
Good luck on your channel and hope to see around.

2 quick notes:
1. You might notice an error at the bottom of your messages. This is because you are missing the subscriber button that goes in place of that error. check out this topic to get that fixed: https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/180/

2. I noticed in your introduction that you just have your channel ID instead of a link to your channel where it says "channel link here". You can edit your post to add in your link, and just copy and paste this bit right next to what you already have there: https://www.youtube.com/channel/

Reactions: Noel Family
OP
OP
Noel Family

Noel Family

Thank you so much for the notes , I appreciate the help!
I think I fixed the link now, I wouldn't have even known .
We are doing well trying to stay warm its surprisingly chilly where we live.
Hope you and your family are well also

MidlifewithSweetT

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Wow, you are doing GREAT! Uploading a few times a week sounds amazing. I think a christmas tree farm would be fun too.

I struggle with once a week or month during the summer. Plus, I am struggling with finding my niche since kids are grown and I am not into beauty...any suggestions would be great.

Keep up the great work.

• Love
Reactions: Noel Family
OP
OP
Noel Family

Noel Family

Wow, you are doing GREAT! Uploading a few times a week sounds amazing. I think a christmas tree farm would be fun too.

I struggle with once a week or month during the summer. Plus, I am struggling with finding my niche since kids are grown and I am not into beauty...any suggestions would be great.

Keep up the great work.
Thank you , that seriously means alot! Right, I can literally imagine how mine would look in my head lol.
I did too, If you go back and look at my video consistency it dropped a few years ago when I wanted to start but life got extremely crazy. Looking back I wish I would have vlogged during that time but it was overwhelming.
I'm working on my niche too, Do you travel ? that would be a good one!

MidlifewithSweetT

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I recently remarried and we had planned a lot more travel until Covid hit. IΓÇÖm thinking I will include that at some point. I just wish IΓÇÖd started when I was younger. I know there are plenty of boomers and gen X out there but I just have not found them.